rc2125
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2010
- Messages
- 465
- Reaction score
- 378
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Indiana/Michigan border
- Detector(s) used
- ~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
First "keeper" gold ring w/new rig
By remarkable chance (big breaking waves throwin me all over, weaving in/out of people, big area), my coil crossed over my first "keeper" gold with the new excal today. Not the first gold it's found, just the first for keeps. What a nice sound it was! Nothing big, but I'll take it, 10kt w/cz stone. After chatting with a curious onlooker, and tellin him it was slim pickins lately (thinking, especially for gold) I took one step, a swing and heard an awfully smooth/mellow tone
Recovered another ring for a pretty gal yesterday, silver, sorry no pics, need a waterproof camera to tote along on hunts.
Past few hunts/keepers: 1 gold ring, 4 silver rings (3 pictured, I forgot, my woman already made off with one), 1 copper ring, a heavy silver bvlgari earing, unmarked gold necklace and my first merc dime.
By remarkable chance (big breaking waves throwin me all over, weaving in/out of people, big area), my coil crossed over my first "keeper" gold with the new excal today. Not the first gold it's found, just the first for keeps. What a nice sound it was! Nothing big, but I'll take it, 10kt w/cz stone. After chatting with a curious onlooker, and tellin him it was slim pickins lately (thinking, especially for gold) I took one step, a swing and heard an awfully smooth/mellow tone
Recovered another ring for a pretty gal yesterday, silver, sorry no pics, need a waterproof camera to tote along on hunts.
Past few hunts/keepers: 1 gold ring, 4 silver rings (3 pictured, I forgot, my woman already made off with one), 1 copper ring, a heavy silver bvlgari earing, unmarked gold necklace and my first merc dime.
Upvote
0










