What's new

First magicians coin and an odd mutilation

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First magician's coin and an odd mutilation

Hello, last run before I start studying for exams. Hit some downtown banks. They usually don't give very much, but I got a magician's coin from loose. It took a lot of throwing to the floor to crack it open. It has the a Mexican coin glued to the other half of the half dollar. I was hoping for something more interesting, but still a neat find for 50 cents. Also, the coin machine jammed and the teller gave me the weirdest mutilation ever. Someone managed to industrially staple a quarter...thought it was something worth seeing

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5056.webp
    IMG_5056.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_5057.webp
    IMG_5057.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_5058.webp
    IMG_5058.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 381
Upvote 0
Re: First magician's coin and an odd mutilation

Maybe tried to make a button out of it?

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom