What's new

First month finds using Whites PRL-1

JustKeepDigging

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
391
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
1
Location
Jupiter, FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
PRL-1 Whites, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Currently using the PRL-1 , I live in Jupiter which is in palm beach county, I've been hitting the dry sand really hard, it doesn't work near the water but here are some of my first finds! Fake Spanish coin, .925 ring/necklace , few sliver coins, zippo , and 2 old bullet shells Kynoch 30 - 30
 

Attachments

  • image-1658586922.webp
    image-1658586922.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image-1531375920.webp
    image-1531375920.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image-890572858.webp
    image-890572858.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image-4200707275.webp
    image-4200707275.webp
    43 KB · Views: 158
  • image-954683057.webp
    image-954683057.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 0
Very nice treasure! Congrats on an awesome month of finds!
 
Very nice treasure! Congrats on an awesome month of finds!

Thanks! I'm gonna keep at it. Hopefully I find some more interesting things!
 
I live in Missouri so I am not near any beaches sadly, I supposed I would be out there watching the richest people and where they sit and lay. :laughing9:
 
I live in Missouri so I am not near any beaches sadly, I supposed I would be out there watching the richest people and where they sit and lay. :laughing9:

Haha! It's always good to scout the beach before hand. I always go between 2 different beaches during the day to see the amount of people. Then I hit the beach at night!
 
Must be awesome, beaches seem to be a good place to get a steady flow of treasure. You got yourself two constant spots for hunting, and that is awesome considering they turn up pretty darn good stuff it seems. Find many pop tabs or aluminum cans on beaches?
 
Oh yeah! If only I had a picture of how much garbage I've pulled off the beaches. Pull tabs, cans, bottle tops, hooks, batteries, gum wrappers, hair clips, etc. But it's a pretty good feeling to be doing so. I've also seen a few turtles as well.!
 

Attachments

  • image-1274524506.webp
    image-1274524506.webp
    114.3 KB · Views: 135
  • image-4160999804.webp
    image-4160999804.webp
    131.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image-4105067917.webp
    image-4105067917.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 125
Nice thing about fresh drops is you don't have to clean them!
 
Nice thing about fresh drops is you don't have to clean them!

Thanks! And yes that's exactly what I find! It doesn't work well near the water but on dry stand its not to bad !
 
You did very well, JKD!:hello2:
I like that silver pendant/chain.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom