first multi coin find..............

jslayton

Greenie
Nov 30, 2010
Jefferson City, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
yesterday I went to two parks, one was a roadside park, yielded nothing but trash... other was a park that is supposed to be hunted out, ran into another detectorist out there too. Talked with him a bit he had a nicer machine then my bounty hunter tracker IV. said he hadnt had much luck, and that the park is pretty much hunted out regularly. I took my chances anyway, nice evening for a walk and to swing. checked around playground equip nothing... checked around trees nothing... checked around picnic tables.. found one penny... check around joggining path beep beep beep, found something... 3 pennies (all newer nothing old)in one hole. after digging the plug two of em where just sitting there staring at me. sweeped the hole again beep. dug a lil bit more out comes another penny.

was neat finding my first multi coin hole. serves as a reminder to always swing again , after you uncover your first find.

Upvote 0

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Keep at it... Many more days to follow with several muti-coin holes out there. It is very rare anymore not to find a pocket spill when out hunting. :icon_thumright:

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Got to love it when those holes just keep spitting them out! :laughing7:

Toby1858

Mar 21, 2009
Springfield Mo.
Detector(s) used
Whites m6
Make sure and check a good foot or two around the hole too. There's a small old lot I've been hitting alot lately, and about my second to last hunt there I happened to see a dirt caked IH sitting about two feet from where one of my plugs were. Little booger must have jumped out of the plug when I dug it a couple days before!! :icon_scratch: HH :icon_thumleft:

augusthog

Aug 8, 2010
Colorado
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter big bud pro
Pocket spills are nice cause the number of coins in the hole is how many more times you dont have to squat down :headbang:

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you have picked up one of the cardinal rules.....always check the hole before covering it up! What I like is when you set your detector down to dig a target and it starts yelling at you with a high VDI tone. I've dug as many as 25 coins in one sitting.......I figure there must have been a wrestling match between to folks with change in their pockets! When I first scanned the spot, my machine was acting like I had EMI, until I slowed my swing and realized there were different distinct targets.

Keep at it, this is a terrific hobby!!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
spitfire55 said:

Spitfire, you are always a man of many words and it is always great to hear from you!! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions