GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was cashing in rejects today (about 8 boxes worth) at the self serve coin machine, and as I was finishing up I heard a coin going round and round in the machine still. Once the machine stopped, I picked up the coin making all the racket...
a 1940 Half Crown from Great Britain. (about the size of a half dollar).
It's the first silver foreign coin I have found that was not from Canada, that I am aware of.
Here's the pics.
a 1940 Half Crown from Great Britain. (about the size of a half dollar).
It's the first silver foreign coin I have found that was not from Canada, that I am aware of.
Here's the pics.
Attachments
Upvote
0







