What's new

First outing on the Peace River this year.

Perico

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421019005.769898.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421019021.136703.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421019036.169421.webp
 
You had a good day! thanx for the view ;) Yakker
 
WOW!!! You killed it out there.... hopefully you can get out more this season as the weather stays nice.
 
Hard work and wanted to get out of my waders but the water was too cold. I'm sure you northerners would have had no problem with the water temperature.
 
Nice man! ...1/4 inch screen huh?
 
I like using 1/2". You don't save the small stuff but it Keep you from getting clogged up with sand.
 
Yeah that's what I meant anyway its early.. Sipping on coffee around 5 o'clock in the morning.
I'm not a big fan of cold water either I've been doing alot of surfing the past few weeks not a big fan of the wetsuit either
 
It got up to 80 deg but never got out of the waders. Water was too cold and river was up too high to just be in shorts.
 
I saw the water level drop pretty good it only lasted a short time then spiked right back up again.
That Meg looks in pretty good shape if it's an average size that Hemi looks pretty big
 
Last edited:
The Hemi is a little over 1.5 inches
 
2nd pic, what is the I.D. of the one right in the middle
 
Very nice finds!
 
Nice finds! Lots of nice hemi teeth, them and the "cow shark" teeth were my favorites to find in Maryland.
 
TheTh3rd, I believe you are referring to the scute of the Giant Armadillo.
 
I wish the water would drop already
 
Tell me about it! All the rain is killing it for us. Hopefully soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom