What's new

First pocket find of 011, makes cents to me

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

It's been awhile since i've found anything in my change, but today, i'm glad I saw the "wreath". Also a canadian cent in the same change.
1929 wheatie I dug this week after our mid-winter thaw. I never get tired of wheats!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1861 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1861 [320x200].webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1865 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1865 [640x480].webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1866 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1866 [640x480].webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1861 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1861 [320x200].webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 290
Upvote 0
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

nice score on the pocket finds.....Matt
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

Always nice to get wheaties in change :thumbsup:
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

nice finds! i too never get tired of wheats! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

wheats are awesome! :thumbsup:
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

Kind of funny that you posted this.

After getting 7 straight boxes of skunks, I went through a VERY small amount of change that I had, and found a 1940 Silver Canadian dime, and 2 wheats!!!

I would have never guessed I would have found silver in our change box!!!!
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

clovis97 said:
Kind of funny that you posted this.

After getting 7 straight boxes of skunks, I went through a VERY small amount of change that I had, and found a 1940 Silver Canadian dime, and 2 wheats!!!

I would have never guessed I would have found silver in our change box!!!!
Those older Canadian silvers are great finds!
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

Congrats on the 1929 wheat which was dug and the pocket finds. I also got out with my detector and hunted a little. Though I did not find anything and the only spots that were not frozen were gravel areas. I am in WI.
HH
 
Re: First pocket find of '011, makes cents to me

999digger said:
Congrats on the 1929 wheat which was dug and the pocket finds. I also got out with my detector and hunted a little. Though I did not find anything and the only spots that were not frozen were gravel areas. I am in WI.
HH
Hey 999 thanks. I too like the hair bands. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom