What's new

First point of the year

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and about for just a second this morning and luckily found my first point of the year pretty quick, because the wind chill was ridiculous..

And this is my roundup of points I found over the last couple years since I started this hobby.. gotta give credit to some of the more knowledgeable old timers on here, including Rock. If it wasn't for y'all I'd still be picking up triangle shaped rocks. appreciate all y'all's advice and hope y'all have a good year. IMG_20180101_181430.webpIMG_20180101_181440.webpIMG_20180101_181653.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great assortment of finds. Nice display.
 
Great start to the new year. Nice point and love the stickers on it. Good omen for the year to come.
 
Great looking first find of the year and an awesome start to your collection. I remember well the triangle shaped rocks. lol
 
Nice find , man that serrated edge prob would have been deadly. Way to start the year off rite
 
Nice finds. The case looks good.
 
Quartz and serrated also, fantastic
 
Nice find! Good start to the year!
 
Good job on the new find and the frame. You found some good ones in 2017. Im mad you beat me for the 1st find for 2018 though, ha ha
 
Man its been cold this week I dont know how you got out in the cold and found that nice point. Next week its going back into the 40s and 50s here but this week its been in the teens at night and 20s in the day. Im itching to find one though :)
 
Man its been cold this week I dont know how you got out in the cold and found that nice point. Next week its going back into the 40s and 50s here but this week its been in the teens at night and 20s in the day. Im itching to find one though :)
I get to work in it everyday so I guess I'm a little use to it... Still don't like it... Surprised me to find one so quick cause I haven't had any luck lately.
 
Appreciate all the comments everybody. Hope it's gonna be a good year for all of us
 
Hats off for toughing out the cold and finding a danged nice little point.
 
Beautiful point
Great start to 2018
 
I get to work in it everyday so I guess I'm a little use to it... Still don't like it... Surprised me to find one so quick cause I haven't had any luck lately.

I finally found my 1st one yesterday. Its not as nice as yours though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom