What's new

First point of year

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out last weekend for a hour. Hit a field close to home only to find foot prints the first 30 rows of the field but that dosnt slow me down lol. But after a hr I was heading back to truck empty handed . When getting to leave field Sen this thread rows over. Headed to a little beach on the river and found my best pottery shard I've got in maryland. Going back to the beach today. HH! I also found this pipe stem. Not sure if it's native american or a so called cheasapeake pipe that they aren't sure who made them.
 

Attachments

  • 1496062929395.webp
    1496062929395.webp
    64 KB · Views: 100
  • 1496062947061.webp
    1496062947061.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 1496062975422.webp
    1496062975422.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 1496063025784.webp
    1496063025784.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 1496063045273.webp
    1496063045273.webp
    20 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
Nice finds ..... Are they all from down in Salisbury area ? Also I saw the grooved axe label can we see pics of it ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom