Coin_Surfer
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 89
- Reaction score
- 32
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member and I am MentalUnrest's 13 year old son. We look through coins together, and I get my own penny boxes. I have almost filled a whole roll of wheat pennies with five boxes, my oldest being a 1910! I usually read the forum daily, so I am familiar with many of the frequent posters and enjoy reading. I look forward to posting my finds and getting feedback and information from all of the knowledgeable members.
HH,
Coin_Surfer
HH,
Coin_Surfer
Upvote
0

Great Job on the 1910
, my oldest is a 1940
and yeah all of these amazing members helped me, that's why I love this forum. Good Luck with your pennies! I'm thinking of picking up a box of pennies tomorrow! Oh yeah and Welcome to TNet! 

have you ever thought of doing boxes like your dad, perhaps do a $250 dime box?







