What's new

First Post on finds

mjh955

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norcal
Started CRH 3 weeks ago. Bought a box of halves and ended up with:
1 - 90%
13 - 40%
I'm hooked big time now. Glad I stumbled across this site and enjoy reading everyone's finds!! Hopefull I have more luck to share on here.
 
Upvote 0
Great start - hope the trend continues for you!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
MJH,
Nice score. Any box that pays off double digits is worth two thumbs up! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
Congrats and welcome!
Steve
 
Steve L. said:
MJH,
Nice score. Any box that pays off double digits is worth two thumbs up! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
Congrats and welcome!
Steve

I agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
thats an amazing box!!! i would love to find more boxes like that! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom