First Post: Where would you detect in Florida?

Robindetects

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

We are driving to Fort Lauderdale in July and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where is a good place to detect in Florida before we reach Fort Lauderdale. I have been doing some research and from what I have gathered hoping for anything 1715 Fleet related would be a disappointment because of the time of the year and how heavily detected the treasure coast is everyday. I am travelling with the family so I was thinking maybe a place with other things to do besides MDing might be a good idea. Jacksonville? Daytona? Sort of looking for best of both worlds suggestions from those of you that live in Florida or have had luck detecting.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard RobinDetects! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum: Florida...

OP
OP
R

Robindetects

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard RobinDetects! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum: Florida...
Thank You
Ok thanks I will.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
visit the Mel fisher Museum and post some pics Tommy have a good time