First Post: Where would you detect in Florida?

Robindetects

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

We are driving to Fort Lauderdale in July and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where is a good place to detect in Florida before we reach Fort Lauderdale. I have been doing some research and from what I have gathered hoping for anything 1715 Fleet related would be a disappointment because of the time of the year and how heavily detected the treasure coast is everyday. I am travelling with the family so I was thinking maybe a place with other things to do besides MDing might be a good idea. Jacksonville? Daytona? Sort of looking for best of both worlds suggestions from those of you that live in Florida or have had luck detecting.

tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard RobinDetects! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum:Florida...

tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard RobinDetects! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum:Florida...
Thank You
Ok thanks I will.

visit the Mel fisher Museum and post some pics Tommy have a good time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back