What's new

First post

redfish76

Full Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
176
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Hey all
just wanted to drop a line and say hi :hello: and that I have been thinking about CRH for a little while now and think I will give it a shot this week. I also have to ask your opinions if its better to hunt in a small or large town? The county where I live now my Population is around 960,000 people and banks all over. Has anybody bought directly from Brinks or any other armor service?
I will be posting my finds this week. :icon_thumright:
Happy hunting
Jeff
 
Upvote 0
redfish76 said:
Hey all
just wanted to drop a line and say hi :hello: and that I have been thinking about CRH for a little while now and think I will give it a shot this week. I also have to ask your opinions if its better to hunt in a small or large town? The county where I live now my Population is around 960,000 people and banks all over. Has anybody bought directly from Brinks or any other armor service?
I will be posting my finds this week. :icon_thumright:
Happy hunting
Jeff

Welcome Redfish !
It doesn't really matter if you hunt in a big town or a small town. I've had good luck and bad in both.
As far as I know nobody gets their coins directly from Brinks or other armored car services. Give it a shot and let us know
Good luck
Rich
 
Thanks Rich
I could only find $40 worth at the bank and the earliest coin I found was a 1971 >:(
 
Brinks and companies like that just hold and count money for many of the banks. If you place an order, they will ship via Brinks to your bank. It's impossible to get coins from Brinks directly since they are not the bank if that makes sense.
 
It's all the luck of the draw!!!!! You never know. That's what makes it so much fun. :icon_sunny:
 
Welcome to T-Net Jeff.



Keep at it, you'll find silver. :thumbsup:
 
Thank you all for the replies and welcoming a noob ;D I will give it another shot in the morning :coffee2:
 
Welcome to T Net, Redfish. Where you at in Florida? HH

FL Junkman
 
Redfish, I'm in Polk County. Good luck to you.

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom