What's new

First real day of detecting!. noob nails 18 coins just shy of an hour and a half

Rare_Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Green Bay, Wi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Tesoro Golden U-Max
I finally tamed my tejon... I’m ready to rock and roll this summer. Felt good to pull 18 coins in less than an hour and a half.
All modern... Mostly from the 60's & 70's...
x8 dimes
x8 copper pennies
x2 quarters

On another note, anyone have a finds logging template for excel? I know treasure fiend offers one however I have not received any responce and it has been awhile now.
 
sounds real good for first real day detecting good luck on future hunts. :thumbsup:
 
Yeah buddy! it's started, the coinage has come to the coil.
PM Fiend, he's a busy lad but always willing to help.
Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to whip one up in Excel though if you create a form for it.
 
thanks guys!!.. This is great!
So glad I'm digging this hobby as much as I already am.
sounds good on the spreadsheet. should be easy enough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom