M Moonlight hunter Greenie Joined Mar 29, 2015 Messages 19 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand shark,Detector Pro, Bounty hunter, vib 730 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #1 I found my first ring today. Upvote 36
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #2 Congrats! A nice 925 silver ring! Awesome!
M Moonlight hunter Greenie Joined Mar 29, 2015 Messages 19 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand shark,Detector Pro, Bounty hunter, vib 730 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Ms beep much appreciated.
JC Florida Jr. Member Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F4, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #4 Congrats. Nice first ring
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,900 Reaction score 8,287 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Apr 30, 2015 #5 Nice first!!!
BladeRunner2019 Hero Member Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 745 Reaction score 1,776 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used XP Deus, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2015 #6 That's a nice first! I can't remember how many junkers I found before I got my first silver ring. Congrats!
That's a nice first! I can't remember how many junkers I found before I got my first silver ring. Congrats!
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2015 #7 Nice first ring ! Still trying to recall what my first actual ring was here
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #8 Nice digs.
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #9 dug a lot of junk rings before I got my first .925 . Nice ring
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #10 that's a really cool one!, I like the design!
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other May 1, 2015 #11 I will foretell your future............it won't be the last. GOD Bless Chris
Pinball Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2014 Messages 287 Reaction score 329 Golden Thread 0 Location Ashland, Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 #12 Nice ring...congratulations
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 #13 well done!!
richardson Sr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 358 Reaction score 910 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus; Nokta Makro Anfibio; Garrett AT Pro; Tesoro Vaquero; Fisher F5; Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 #14 Very, very nice chunky ring. Congrats on a super nice silvet
Lori999 Jr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 #15 Good job Im still trying!
torreya Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 111 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 May 1, 2015 #16 Very nice! Congrats!
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #17 Very Nice, and your first ring....Sweet!!
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #18 She's a beauty, congrats! Sub
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #19 Still looking for a ring like that
M Moonlight hunter Greenie Joined Mar 29, 2015 Messages 19 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand shark,Detector Pro, Bounty hunter, vib 730 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 Thread Owner #20 Thank you all for the kind words and support. I'm definitely excited to see what else I can find with this new machine.
Thank you all for the kind words and support. I'm definitely excited to see what else I can find with this new machine.