What's new

First road trip!

Moneypenny

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Had to go out of my usual area today so I stopped at 9 banks on the way. Here's the breakdown:

6 banks with no halves
one bank with $1
one bank with $20 marked CWR: 2 40%ers
and one bank with $17.50 in one CWR and loose: 22 40%ers! :hello2:

My first goal was to get a full roll of 40%ers, so I've now met that, all in one place ;D It's all 1967, 1968-D, and 1969-D. I guess my second goal can be to find a 90%er. Thanks for all the informative posts that have helped me get started.
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there, Moneypenny. It's out there for the finding. Trust me!
rileyboy
 
awesome score!!! ive never found that much silver from a road trip all at one bank! thats crazy! keep it up and hh!
 
:hello2: Congrats on your first road trip which sounds like a HUGE success!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice score!

I've gone around to some random banks that I've seen but they never produce anything.... maybe a few 40%.


I wish I could find some CWR with that much silver!!

congrats and wtg!

HH,

Alan
 
Moneypenny,
You have done well! Congratulations. Your 90% coins will come, and they will come in variety I am sure! Here is to your continued good luck. :occasion14:
I hope you see those 1964 Kennedy's, Ben Franklin's, and Walking Lady Liberty's coming your way soon.
Steve
 
That sounds pretty good for only 9 banks. I hit 7 banks today and only got 1 90% and 5 40%......Matt
 
NICE SCORE!

I hit 8 banks today and got ZERO keepers out of $19.00 worth of loose halves.

One bank did have 3 Ikes and 3 Susan Bs. I took them with hopes of a silver Ike, but no luck. I then spent them on coffee and a sandwich and the girl loved them.
 
For a first Road Trip that is a good day. Not bad at all. Congrats.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom