What's new

First Sign Found In The Ground

Dismal Swampy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
222
Reaction score
1,145
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug this up at my new permission
The house was built in 1913 and the owners had a store right cross the street from 1900 -1920
Sign was about 3 inches down right at the back stairs of the wrap around porch
 

Attachments

  • 16226.webp
    16226.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 145
Upvote 22
I dug this up at my new permission
The house was built in 1913 and the owners had a store right cross the street from 1900 -1920
Sign was about 3 inches down right at the back stairs of the wrap around porch
Thats a good one. Here's hoping it cleans up well?
 
I dug this up at my new permission
The house was built in 1913 and the owners had a store right cross the street from 1900 -1920
Sign was about 3 inches down right at the back stairs of the wrap around porch
Oxalic acid can help brighten that up quite a bit. Look it up, beer can collectors and the like use it
 
A great looking old sign !
 
Congrats on a great sign !!! I found many signs through the years ! Always enjoyed finding them !☺
 
I dug this up at my new permission
The house was built in 1913 and the owners had a store right cross the street from 1900 -1920
Sign was about 3 inches down right at the back stairs of the wrap around porch
Now thats cool..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom