What's new

First Silver Finds

teh nzectar

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Here are my first finds not including wheats and older nickels. I found these from a few handrolls, loose change in tellers trays, and in one box. Not an amazing lot, but still something.
 

Attachments

  • 12314375432.webp
    12314375432.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 123143754322.webp
    123143754322.webp
    146 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
cool I have tried coin roll hunting a few times but I never found anything.
 
Is that Panamanian coin silver?
 
Nice finds!

Your results are probably average or above.

You have to realize that this is a hobby that you need to tough out and keep going. You can get 3 silver coins from 10 total boxes, then your 11th box could have 100+ silver coins.

Good luck in the future!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom