What's new

First silver of the year...

lonewlf2003

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Got my first silver for the year and a bucket lister
 

Attachments

  • 1452891160270.webp
    1452891160270.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 1452891180504.webp
    1452891180504.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 36
super cool very nice looking coin
 
WOW! Grats to ya...way to start the year! I'm "jelly" as another poster states. What an awesome coin to find in the dirt....I guess I am assuming you dug it.

Care to share just a little more on the find?? Grats to ya just the same and thanks for the pic.

I have yet to find ANY seated....Maybe this is my year! HH ALL
 
grats on scratching one off the bucket list. looks like it's in good shape too
 
Yeah only target I got to dig. Was 8" deep. Had to leave to avoid problems with the tenant. Property owner said I have the run of the place as soon as the tenant is gone....
 
Fresh out of the hole
 

Attachments

  • 1452893526745.webp
    1452893526745.webp
    210.7 KB · Views: 178
Congratulations!!! :occasion14:
 
Wow,nice seated half dollar they won't come much better than that one fresh out of the mint.
 
Like was said.........straight from the Mint, to the bank & under your coil !!!!
Congrat's!

Iowa Dale
 
That is such a great coin! If I were you, I'd be asking the tenant if they need help packing! :laughing7: I hope to see some more awesome coins from that place when you get to go back.
 
That is one Beautiful Coin.
Maybe after the snow melts , you can send the tenant some flowers and candy. If it's a guy, send him a case of beer. lol
 
SWEET!!! Congrat's!
 
Congratulations on the large silver find! :occasion14:
 
That is a beautiful coin. I love seateds. I had my best yr for seated Quarters last yr with 5 of them. They are very hard to come by

Congrats
 
I dug an 1876 two days after you dug that one. Yours looks ten times better than mine! Congratz!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom