What's new

First silver ring- promise

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found my first silver ring. It was dug up near at a sport complex parking lot. It is a sterling silver promise ring with a twist. It reads, "Today I promise I will wait, agreeing to stay pure, because I know God loves me and His blessing is in store."
 

Attachments

  • 5-17ring 001.webp
    5-17ring 001.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 22
Don't attempt to put it on. lighting may stike...:laughing7:
 
First time I've seen one of those , nice silver saver ! :occasion14:
 
I had a little girl and her Mother ask me to find her promise ring she lost ,was never able to find it I think it was found as a surface find by someone in the park.
 
Cool looking ring! Never seen one like this before. :thumbsup:
 
Purity rings! At least the silver stays pure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom