What's new

First Silver Spoon for 2016

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First week of April the kid and I weren't having much luck door knocking looking for a new permission. We stopped at a site we both found a few silvers and a big copper at on an earlier hunt.
I found my first silver spoon for the year and the kid found a merc.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    381.2 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 10
And a really nice one at that... Wd.

Lay in the sun for an hour or so,,, then take a board place under it... then use a rubber mallet to gently tap back.
IF you wanna.
Go slow if so.
 
And a really nice one at that... Wd.

Lay in the sun for an hour or so,,, then take a board place under it... then use a rubber mallet to gently tap back.
IF you wanna.
Go slow if so.

I've straightened a few others by slowly bending it back again. Forget if I boiled some water first and placed spoon in water or how I did it?
This one was so much nicer I just left it how it was.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom