What's new

First silver with the Deus is a trime!!!

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I met up with Murray today and hunted the seated field and my colonial site. We got some wheats, buffalo, flat buttons, indians, and my second trime from the seated field. Its a pretty worn 1853 75% silver
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    203.4 KB · Views: 152
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 38
Excellent first silver with the Deus! :thumbsup: I bet that is one tough coin to find. Which program did you use?

Indeed it is. I was digging handfuls of tiny bits of lead and foil before this one popped out. I was running Deus Fast in full tones and 12khz again. I thought it was a cuff button at first because it was so dark.
 
Sweetness I would love to hunt that site. Im still waiting for snow to melt Good Job!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom