First silver!!!!

Decdad

Mar 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Setting the scene...

I hunt my yard at night since I have a crazy job, kids and pregnant wife. I typically hit the front yard around 11pm and swing away. Switched to a Tesoro vaquero about 2 months ago and have finally learned the ways of hunting with it.

Tonight, weak hit but investigated. Turned sens and gain way up then descrimed out everything but copper. Strong signal. 10" down wedged under a 3" tree root I found my first silver. Smiling ear to ear under the street lamps.

Wife came out to tell me to go to bed since I have an early meeting. I'm still smiling. Wife watched me do the "gold prospector gig" as I came to bed. I feel like I am in the club now since it was a personal goal with the vaquero upgrade. Enjoy!

44 P mercury

Attachments

• image-2965108028.jpg
    image-2965108028.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 4
Congrats more to come for sure

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Congrats, silver is always a good find.

awesome!, my first silver was a merc too!! what a feeling

Congrats on the first Silver :occasion14:

:icon_thumleft: BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST SILVER COIN! IT'S A BEAUTY TOO! :hello2: :occasion18: HOPE MORE GOODIES APPEAR DURING YOUR NIGHT HUNTS! Andi

Awesome silver, congrats and HH!

Congrats on your first silver!! I've been hunting 7 years and I too found a '44 P Merc last night......the thrill of seeing silver in the hole never gets old!

Good Luck and keep 'em coming!

HH

Dave

Good job guy.... I hope to some day belong to the "club" also. Glad your in!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back