Electricbutter

Jul 4, 2017
Turners Falls Ma
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was my first snow hunt and I’ll never forget what I found. The homeowners tried to prank me today and possibly succeeded for like a fraction of a second[emoji44] but I spotted COPY pretty quick. I called them out on it and we had a good laugh.[emoji23] I’m not sure what they are a copy of but I’m glad I didn’t just burn rubber without saying anything. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512963652.883328.jpg

Upvote 13

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep,, I have an Authentic "Replica" of a Spanish Piece of eight. Well at least the land owner knows that you are honest.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not be to happy about that, They wouldn't be to happy once I pooped in their yard after finding those so I guess we would be even lol

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to detect in the 80s when I was a teenager and lived at a house that was built in 1940. I detected everywhere I could on that property. I remember having a continental dollar replica...can't remember where I got it from, most likely a museum gift shop for a few bucks. I remember burying it along the walkway to the front door. It seemed funny to me at the time but now that my family no longer owns the property I can't help but wonder if someone dug that thing up. Probably would be one of the first things they would find because of where I buried it. I got back into detecting about 12 years ago and when I look back on that it seems much more cruel in hindsight. I hope I didn't give somebody a heart attack. Those property owners have a good sense of humor. :thumbsup:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still had to be some sort of excitement - until you knew what they really were !

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Honesty is always the best policy...:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread