What's new

First stuffed animal snoopy?

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this wrapped up in a attic like it was gold lol
Maybe original snoopy?
 
I have one exactly like it. My great aunt bought it for me when I was about 1 or 2 so 1968-69. Mines in rough shape though.
 
Upvote 0
I'm a peanuts collector for the last 40 years. The very first snoopy anything was 1958 and was cruder than the sample you have there. I'd say it's from 1967 as there was a big glut of peanuts stuff that came out that year.
 
Upvote 0
I’d guess it’s an old fair prize, generally meaning unlicensed knock-off type... but that was just my impression with nothing to back it up except that it doesn’t look like the popular 1968 model.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom