What's new

First Tejon finds of the year

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
2,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Silversmith and I went out this morning to a permission dating to 1860 that we have hit numerous times. Findings were slim, but I did manage these 2 keepers with the Tejon. That's the back of the cuff link in the middle. Does anyone happen to know what the BB on it means?

20160102 3Ringer and cufflink.webp
 
Upvote 14
Nice finds. That design on the cuff link looks familiar. I think it reminds me of some of those old transit tokens.
I just ordered a Tejon. How are you liking yours so far?
 
I like the Tejon. I use it in fields and to hit non trashy sites after I've hit them with the F75. I don't use it everywhere or all that often, but when I do, it has produced. I'm trying to get more relic site permissions which would increase it's use.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom