rcle1220
Greenie
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2013
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Barberton, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a new First Texas pin pointer but have read a lot of good stuff about the Garrett Pro Pointer. Can anyone tell me if the Garrett is actually that much better? I don't know
and before I spend another $130.00 on MD'ing equipment (which I haven't yet started due to weather) I thought I'd ask you guys that have been doing it a while and know the products. Thanks in advance from a newbie in N.E. Ohio
and before I spend another $130.00 on MD'ing equipment (which I haven't yet started due to weather) I thought I'd ask you guys that have been doing it a while and know the products. Thanks in advance from a newbie in N.E. Ohio
Last edited:







