bradsguns
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2007
- Messages
- 115
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Shell Knob, MO
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon & Vaquero
Since Ive always saved silver when I ran across it, I thought Id try CRH. So I went to my local small town bank and asked for some halves. They had $220 in the safe, so I said Id take them. The teller asked if I was looking for treasure, as she thought they had all been sorted. I said Id take them anyway...
No oldies, but did find a couple of interest...
a 2004-D AND a 1998-S SILVER proof !!! .
Im going to the "big" city and gonna try to find a full box tomorrow.
Brad
No oldies, but did find a couple of interest...
a 2004-D AND a 1998-S SILVER proof !!! .
Im going to the "big" city and gonna try to find a full box tomorrow.
Brad
Attachments
Upvote
0







