HuntNdig

Oct 6, 2011
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 6
I wish I had another 2-3 days to really hit it but it was my only day of our vacation I got to hunt! Headed back home 5 hours away tomorrow

Nice Hunt! :occasion14:

DANG THERE DIG MAN , MAN 11 HRS IS PURE DETERMINATION , AND ITS FUNNY HOW TIME FLYS BY WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN. I AM GOING IN [AM] .

It was a beautiful day today, a balmy 81 with a nice ocean breeze, I would have stayed until midnight if My wife would have let me lol! Time flew by!

One bit of advice I have

Go slow!

The first couple hours I was flying up and down the beach hoping to hit something. The beach is so vast you feel like you have to move quick to cover a lot of area.

Not the case....

When I slowed down and really started working an area, a started pulling targets out left and right!

Take your time, go slow and don't worry, you couldn't detect the whole beach if you had enough time!

Yup, upon first glance in the sand or surf that big stone would make a heart leap. Glad you had a blast.

Hey man even though no silver or gold still had a better day than I did here in northeast Pa!

Yeah, this was a good learning experience for sure and next time I will know what I'm doing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back