What's new

First time Hunting a Half Box.

etfonehome4

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This was the first time I hunted through an entire box. I have hunted individual rolls for about 2 months and finally sprung on an entire box. :hello2: And it was good!!!

In my very first roll there was a proof 2003 Kennedy half.
About 5 rolls after that was a 1943 WL!!!! Very first one!
I also found a 1963 Franklin Half. Almost AU condition.
I also found 3 1964 Kennedy halves!
I found 13 40%ers too!! a great box in my opinion. It was my first one though!
Definitely will be doing more boxes this weekend!
forgot to mention I found 3 NIFCs as well. ( 2004, 2008, 2003)
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you got a very good box for your first one. It's been a long while since I've pulled more than one 90% out of a box, and never have I come across a WLH.
 
Stang1968 said:
Sounds like you got a very good box for your first one. It's been a long while since I've pulled more than one 90% out of a box, and never have I come across a WLH.

I am very excited!!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :wink: :D ;D :)
 
Excellent beginner's luck. Hope it continues for you.
All the best in this hobby.
rileyboy
 
rileyboy said:
Excellent beginner's luck. Hope it continues for you.
All the best in this hobby.
rileyboy

Thanks rileyboy. I have found a few silvers but not as many as this before! thanks for the good luck wishes! :) :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
wow! great box!!!!!!! fantastic!!! great number of 90% too! keep it up and hh!
 
Great score! WTG!!!
 
That is an amazing take for one box! Talk about some early momentum! :headbang:
 
Great box! There will be alot of bad ones to come. But there will be boxes that will be even better. Keep looking and congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom