What's new

First time in a while

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hey all,
I picked up 4 boxes of nickels to and 2 $50 bags of pennies. The nickel boxes produced no silvers, the first time in a while that four boxes at once didnt produce silver. Did produce a Candian 1751-1951, and a Candian 1961 that I didnt have. Also produced about 148 Pre-1960's. I am starting to gain some ground on my roll set for nickels 1938 - 1961.
The penny bags produced 117 wheats with a few older dates of 1912D, 1914, 1917D, 1925. most of the other dates are 1944 - 1958. I am also putting together a roll set for the second Whitman book 1941 - 1974.
Have fun all and keep up the great hunt.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
117 wheats?!?!? THAT IS INSANE. I'm going to have to bring the ladies at my bank some donuts or something. That is an insane amount of wheats. Keep it up dude!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom