laurahatt214
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2016
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 103
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Orangeburg, SC
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics Gamma 6000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone!
I find that I learn better by doing then reading. So I uploaded a video with some questions onto youtube.
I hope this can be posted here lol, if not I understand.
Thank you for any help!
Here is the link "First time out and questions about metal detecting" https://youtu.be/DO8dKPiPCwc
I find that I learn better by doing then reading. So I uploaded a video with some questions onto youtube.
I hope this can be posted here lol, if not I understand.
Thank you for any help!
Here is the link "First time out and questions about metal detecting" https://youtu.be/DO8dKPiPCwc
the only area I have right now that I can search is my yard and it is so full of iron
I have found that when my machine goes off and flashes and makes lots of weird noises it means that a big piece of iron is below, so that is helpful. I can't wait till I can go search somewhere nice and find out things then nails and scrap iron pieces. I am also learning the center spot so that is helpful also. Thank you!






