What's new

First time out in deeper water had a ring to it

Wayupnorth66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
First time out in deeper water had a ring to it......i love going out in the deeper water...seems to be so much more area to search...when i say deep...i mean like 5'....thats deeper than i could go in past yrs with the above water detectors ive owned in the past.
 

Attachments

  • 3 ring day   1.webp
    3 ring day 1.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 650
  • 3 ring day   2.webp
    3 ring day 2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 649
  • 3 ring day   3.webp
    3 ring day 3.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 646
Upvote 0
Wow! I love that Tiger's eye ring..it is gorgeous! :headbang:

Keep up the good work!

Lorraine
 
Very impressive! I'm going to get one soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
 
I love deep water wading too and one of the reasons I took up diving. Most of the bathers stay in shallow water but this is where most of the other hunters look. The ones that manage to get out deeper move the arms a lot more so stuff comes off easier. There are less hunters out in the deeper water and the waves drive many shallower. I like to use a mask to watch the bottom for items on top of the sand which the detector can't pick up, like paper currency. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice looking gold ring. Gongrats.
 
Beautiful gold ring! :headbang: :notworthy:
 
Lorrain. said:
Wow! I love that Tiger's eye ring..it is gorgeous! :headbang:

Keep up the good work!

Lorraine

I am with Lorraine on this one too.. the tigers eye ring is beautiful.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Thanks all for the kind words......we all get lucky from time to time...cant wait to get back out....unit has been out for repairs and will return to my door on Wed. ;D
 
Can I tell ya, those finds are "GROOVY"! 8)
snicker snicker
Get back out there soon and good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom