What's new

First time out not too bad

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the day off yesterday and two doctors appointments, one in the morning one late in the afternoon. What to do? What to do? I decide to give this CRH thing a try. I hit 12 different banks during the course of the day and probably went through 6-700 dollars worth of halves. I even found one bank with a free coin machine service so I hit that one twice to drop off loose coins. Ended the day with 15 good coins 2 1964's, 1 1966, 1 1967, 6 1968's, 1 1969 and a 2005 S proof coin.

The one question I have is now what? Do you long time CR hunters keep all your good finds? Do you sell them? If so who do you sell them too.
 
Upvote 0
Nice day there Bill. Kudos.

Okay, now what to do with them. You can check with your local coin dealer to see what prices he is giving for the 40% & 90% for a quick profit or hang on to them for the future waiting on the silver price to go up. Either way, you can't lose.

Also, don't forget about the your 5% contribution to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation. PM me and I'll give you the address.......... :wink:

Again.....congrats on a good day.
 
:D :D :D I think I'll keep it for the SnakemanBill retirement fund!!

p.s. Stopped on the way to work and picked up 9 more rolls of halves and found 10 more 40% ers!! I'm hooked!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom