Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Time out this Spring "Centrailia"

Hit Centrailia for 3 Hours or so this Morning. Not Real Bad,

1906-S Barber, 1916-D Buffalo Nickle (Wish it were a Dime), 1943-P War Nickle, 1949 Wheat Back. 2.50 Game Counter(only 2nd one of them I found in my life), Knife "1847 Rogers Bros" ( not age tho), some kind of Buckle, aluminum I.D. bracelet no name but HONG KONG on back, Spicket handle, Hinge, & more trash then I'v seen in a year ;D

Well, I promised you Pics ;

Attachments

• Photo012.jpg
    Photo012.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 50_2_edited.jpg
    50_2_edited.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 356
  • Photo007.jpg
    Photo007.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Photo002.jpg
    Photo002.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Re: First Time out this Spring "Centrailia"

LOL Free! Believe it or not, I actually did find a part of a human skull once. Found it on an old indian site that was being developed. I turned it over to the state archaeologist. Kinda wierd, holding part of someone's skull in your hand.

Good one Jeff,,, I didn't have a clue.
I didn't think you would dig a skull without leaving it where you found it, but ya never know...
My ol' lady thought I was trying to pull a fast one on her yesterday, when I told her I found an iron fishing rod, she thought I was trying to get her on an April fools joke...

Badger Bart said:
Jeff, are you talking about Centralia Illinos?

Centralia PA

Thanks Everyone , glad I was able to make your April First, a little Different ;D

Saw the pic of the skull, then pic of the graveyard. Thinking why didn't he find a lot more of those. Great April fools entry. Thanks for the chuckles. And some nice finds.

Got me on the skull thing too! I saw the picture of the cemetary and started to wonder what the deal was as well. Nice one.

Dudes

"Why may not that be the skull of a lawyer? Where be his quiddities now, his quillets, his cases, his tenures, and his tricks?" (5.1.98)- Hamlet; William Shakespeare ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back