BFR Sr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2014 Messages 384 Reaction score 585 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower thumb knuckle Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Thought it was a button until I brushed it off. I don't know what it is, but the eagle matches some late 1800's buttons I seen online. Thanks for Looking BFR
Thought it was a button until I brushed it off. I don't know what it is, but the eagle matches some late 1800's buttons I seen online. Thanks for Looking BFR
BFR Sr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2014 Messages 384 Reaction score 585 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower thumb knuckle Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Put it on the what is it forum. Only took an hour or so to find out. A piece of a woman's belt from the late 1800s. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/239088-19th-century-belt-buttons-rr-related.html BFR Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
Put it on the what is it forum. Only took an hour or so to find out. A piece of a woman's belt from the late 1800s. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/239088-19th-century-belt-buttons-rr-related.html BFR
EccentricInTexas Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Schiebel AN-19/2, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2020 #3 Nice find!!! Should be able to date it with some research.
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2020 #4 Very cool find!! Hadn’t seen one of those posted before Congrats
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2020 #5 very sweet! haven't seen one of those before! congrats man!
BFR Sr. Member Joined Oct 7, 2014 Messages 384 Reaction score 585 Golden Thread 0 Location Lower thumb knuckle Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Thanks All!! It's a first for me!! BFR