• image-1116054426.jpg
    image-1116054426.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've only done loose rolls for halves before this, these are my first two boxes silvers :) I also got a 1994-s proof and a bunch of NIFCs :) 10 40%ers and two 90%ers, the two 90% were in the same roll too! $60 in melt for face :D happy hunting!

GREAT score!!!

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting another box from a different bank this week :) I'm happy the person I made an account with said she could "tell the girls" I like coins and to set stuff aside for me if they find anything :D

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha I actually just watched your video about 15 minutes ago!

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, and the more people that find it, the less silver you will find. Just sayin.

Well how'd you find out about the hobby? Aren't you glad other people shared with you?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well how'd you find out about the hobby? Aren't you glad other people shared with you?
Can't remember, it was pre-internet. I'm glad I learned about it some how. Only problem is, now, with this bad economy, lack of jobs, etc... and Everybody online, so many new people are now getting in to it so fast that it is going to kill this hobby, nothing against you personally. There is only so much silver and the banks will only put up with so much. I give it about a year, if that. JMHO
BTW, nice stack you found there.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't remember, it was pre-internet. I'm glad I learned about it some how. Only problem is, now, with this bad economy, lack of jobs, etc... and Everybody online, so many new people are now getting in to it so fast that it is going to kill this hobby, nothing against you personally. There is only so much silver and the banks will only put up with so much. I give it about a year, if that. JMHO
BTW, nice stack you found there.

Oh, well I don't think it will ever end since their is always collectible coins going back into circulation on accident, how would proofs or all those NIFCS get in there? So people are dumping good coins all the time, they are probably dumping any silvers they have as well. The more people get silver the more goes back into circulation the more we find :D kind of...I guess a CRHer would know better but I think the hobby has awhile, happy hunting!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score for two boxes!

Separately, while on vacation recently a charter fishing captain was complaining to me about how young people these days often say they will put something on you youtube and make a million bucks. He didn't get it and I'm not sure I do either.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Oh, well I don't think it will ever end since their is always collectible coins going back into circulation on accident, how would proofs or all those NIFCS get in there? So people are dumping good coins all the time, they are probably dumping any silvers they have as well. The more people get silver the more goes back into circulation the more we find :D kind of...I guess a CRHer would know better but I think the hobby has awhile, happy hunting!

I agree, there will always be collectible coins in circulation. What I think is meant is that the more people get into this hobby, particularly those with bad manners or form, the more banks will start imposing fees or restrict access to boxes. Check out the posts in just the last week, and you'll see it's happening more and more.

Still, nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread