What's new

First Year 1892 Barber Dime

Carolina Relic Hunter

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
231
Reaction score
1,813
Golden Thread
1
Location
Rock Hill, SC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & 900, Nokta Pulsedive, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out in an old field I’ve hit many times and finally came across a decent signal and pulled this sweet coin.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5535.webp
    IMG_5535.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
Upvote 37
Congratulations on that excellent Indian Head!
 
Old Charles Barber engraved a manly looking Miss Liberty that ended up on dimes, quarters and halves. I think that’s why Teddy Roosevelt fired him.😜 His design only lasted 23 yrs, which is a very odd number for a run of coins.
 
NO FAIR! How can you just post a picture of the obverse and NOT post a picture of the reverse?
Boooo!
Okay, Okay! I hear ya loud and clear.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6624.webp
    IMG_6624.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6625.webp
    IMG_6625.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom