11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Feb 17, 2023 Thread Owner #1 I am curious to know when the White's 6000D metal detector was first introduced. I am assuming sometime in the late 1970's?
I am curious to know when the White's 6000D metal detector was first introduced. I am assuming sometime in the late 1970's?
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,193 Reaction score 33,119 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 18, 2023 #2 Not sure of first year but I bought mine in ‘81. It was used and maybe a year old. Bought it from co-worker. He found a $12,000 diamond ring with it and figured he’d never find anything better and sold it to me.
Not sure of first year but I bought mine in ‘81. It was used and maybe a year old. Bought it from co-worker. He found a $12,000 diamond ring with it and figured he’d never find anything better and sold it to me.
jgoetz4 Full Member Joined Dec 31, 2014 Messages 127 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location Baltimore, Md Detector(s) used White's 5000D (40 yrs) and Bounty Hunter 3300 (8 yrs) Primary Interest: Other Feb 19, 2023 #3 I (still) have the original 5000D that I bought back in '78. I think the 6000D came out around the same time or shortly after. Jim
I (still) have the original 5000D that I bought back in '78. I think the 6000D came out around the same time or shortly after. Jim