What's new

First Year To Try Dowsing On Claim

Cariboo5

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,662
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been trying different types of rods and what works best for me so far are spec C11000 copper rods with silver wire wrapped on end. I've ordered C101 copper rods as from
what I can find online they are the purest at 99.999. Have a bucket of black sand with very fine gold flakes and a couple of small nuggets that the rods had a strong response to.
Before spring & summer arrive I'll be downstairs learning how to reads all of the responses. On the claims I'm looking for old ancient channel and if the rods can pick up water
away from the main creek that would be a bonus and a place to starting digging.

Any tips, suggestions are welcome and appreciated ........
 

Attachments

  • Rods Gold 1.webp
    Rods Gold 1.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Rods Gold 2.webp
    Rods Gold 2.webp
    343.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Rods Gold 3.webp
    Rods Gold 3.webp
    311 KB · Views: 53
Been trying different types of rods and what works best for me so far are spec C11000 copper rods with silver wire wrapped on end. I've ordered C101 copper rods as from
what I can find online they are the purest at 99.999. Have a bucket of black sand with very fine gold flakes and a couple of small nuggets that the rods had a strong response to.
Before spring & summer arrive I'll be downstairs learning how to reads all of the responses. On the claims I'm looking for old ancient channel and if the rods can pick up water
away from the main creek that would be a bonus and a place to starting digging.

Any tips, suggestions are welcome and appreciated ........
Keep practicing with the Gold you have, and learn the forever changing Dowsing signal strength.
Learn interfearance!
I don't see many people using one piece Solid L-rods, because of interference, many use sensitive swivel rods, over seas also..
I used to drive to a Gold district every weekend, Dowse a strong Gold target, then dig.
We Dowse the matrix size of a Elements signal, matrix size overrides Element purity. Low grade signals as well as high grade.
To determine how much Element your target below carries, place your Gold next to the target, dowse both.
If your Gold is Dowsing stronger than the target, the target has less.
Compare signal strength, to determine quantity of Element, before you dig!
 
Keep practicing with the Gold you have, and learn the forever changing Dowsing signal strength.
Learn interfearance!
I don't see many people using one piece Solid L-rods, because of interference, many use sensitive swivel rods, over seas also..
I used to drive to a Gold district every weekend, Dowse a strong Gold target, then dig.
We Dowse the matrix size of a Elements signal, matrix size overrides Element purity. Low grade signals as well as high grade.
To determine how much Element your target below carries, place your Gold next to the target, dowse both.
If your Gold is Dowsing stronger than the target, the target has less.
Compare signal strength, to determine quantity of Element, before you dig!
Element purity cannot be compared, but Element quantity can.
One oz of Gold will signal one oz, in comparison, but it might be a mix of elements.
 
Been trying different types of rods and what works best for me so far are spec C11000 copper rods with silver wire wrapped on end. I've ordered C101 copper rods as from
what I can find online they are the purest at 99.999. Have a bucket of black sand with very fine gold flakes and a couple of small nuggets that the rods had a strong response to.
Before spring & summer arrive I'll be downstairs learning how to reads all of the responses. On the claims I'm looking for old ancient channel and if the rods can pick up water
away from the main creek that would be a bonus and a place to starting digging.

Any tips, suggestions are welcome and appreciated ........
Great :coffee2: Lightweight bronze L-rods (easy to make yourself) with copper wire wrapped around work great also (maybe get you a couple pics of mine later) :goldtrophy::thumb_up:8-)
 
dowser.. your point about interfearance is excellent and some thing I had not considered but will try to learn by practice.

Red_desert .. I've made rods from copper, aluminum and 1018 carbon steel but not bronze and for a few bucks will try those to see how they work here..

Thanks guys, appreciate the tips ...
 
dowser.. your point about interfearance is excellent and some thing I had not considered but will try to learn by practice.

Red_desert .. I've made rods from copper, aluminum and 1018 carbon steel but not bronze and for a few bucks will try those to see how they work here..

Thanks guys, appreciate the tips ...
Yes, interference is bad, it messes with Dowsing.
Dowse your Gold, then turn the Microwave on, then try Dowsing your Gold..
 
Last edited:
Geology around mining claims AKA Alteration zones, can make dowsing a real challenge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom