What's new

Firt Gold

Guest 1551

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
804
Reaction score
890
Golden Thread
0
*whoops, "First Gold" I wish we could edit titles.*

I found my first gold ever on Saturday! Its sterling and 14k! It took me 5 1/2 years, and its only a tiny bit, but its gold. I also found enough clad to finally pay off my detector in the same hunt! Crazy coincendence eh?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 26
I'm hoping to find my Firt gold this season :notworthy:
 
great! everything from now on is gravy!
 
Nice! Congrats on your gold! It's about 50 times bigger than what I found! :notworthy:
 
Sweet ring save, always love finding them rings !! :occasion14:
 
I love Firt Goooooold! ILG!

Found my Firt Gold last week!
 
Gold Goold Gooold .... oops got carried away there. Nice ring
 
That's a "firtastic" looking ring.
 
Good job on the gold, never let it go...I melted my first, wish I would have saved it now...
 
Good job! It's always awesome to see Firt in the Dirt.
 
Cool ring, bet you have gold fever now!

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom