WannaDig3687
Platinum Member
Lol! My point was, besides bragging, you can cleary see me straining to hold up a fish less than half the weight of bart's wife's fish.
Sd, those are fish ohio's because of their length. They were light, though. Everbody's fish weighed light for their length. I guess because of post spawn. In the fall, fish with those lengths could easily be 13-14#. Between Huron and Cleveland.
Sd, those are fish ohio's because of their length. They were light, though. Everbody's fish weighed light for their length. I guess because of post spawn. In the fall, fish with those lengths could easily be 13-14#. Between Huron and Cleveland.
Last edited:
Just kidding! Mr WD is the fisherman. I just get to ride the waves. Oh, and get the first fish. I have never fished for muskie and I am not sure he has either. I have put in my requests. If it's meant to be, it'll be. 












