WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol! My point was, besides bragging, you can cleary see me straining to hold up a fish less than half the weight of bart's wife's fish.

Sd, those are fish ohio's because of their length. They were light, though. Everbody's fish weighed light for their length. I guess because of post spawn. In the fall, fish with those lengths could easily be 13-14#. Between Huron and Cleveland.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Roger, do you want me to come down and show you how to fish? :laughing9: Just kidding! Mr WD is the fisherman. I just get to ride the waves. Oh, and get the first fish. I have never fished for muskie and I am not sure he has either. I have put in my requests. If it's meant to be, it'll be. :glasses12:

I don't remember if it was one of your links or one I found, but it said there was an expert Lake Erie fisherman invited down to fish the walleye and help figure them out and he didn't do very well. I would like to know who that was. It didn't give a name.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, do you want me to come down and show you how to fish? :laughing9: Just kidding! Mr WD is the fisherman. I just get to ride the waves. Oh, and get the first fish. I have never fished for muskie and I am not sure he has either. I have put in my requests. If it's meant to be, it'll be. :glasses12:

I don't remember if it was one of your links or one I found, but it said there was an expert Lake Erie fisherman invited down to fish the walleye and help figure them out and he didn't do very well. I would like to know who that was. It didn't give a name.

Don't know who it was.....Their hard to catch,I know that much.I caught only 2 w/in the last 10 years here at the lake.And lost both of them because I was rigged for Stripers. Gotta use steel wire for those razor sharp teeth.Not 60 pound braided line.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well...send him down :)

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s how we do it in Sportsman’s Paradise. Reds anyone?

Truth, great video! The guide I fish with in the panhandle calls that "The Running of the Bulls". Seems to happen in early November when the Redfish have schooled up.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fish don't get quite so big! But this one got me on the board for my very first time, and I beat out MR WD. 31" 9.64lbs Fish O Walleye.
61443435_2274831716111955_5692332075370151936_n.jpg

His was Fish O 31 1/4" 9.49lbs.

60965312_2275394112722382_2088880047606726656_n.jpg

A double header for the WDs !! Sweet catch. Congrats you walleye slayers !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s how we do it in Sportsman’s Paradise. Reds anyone?

Wow that's incredible truth......never seen them do that in florida !! Too cool.....thanks for posting truth.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, great video! The guide I fish with in the panhandle calls that "The Running of the Bulls". Seems to happen in early November when the Redfish have schooled up.

Learn something new every day.....ill be looking for " the running of the bulls" !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_7894.jpg my kid......the parrot fish whisperer !! IMG_7886.jpg

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Learn something new every day.....ill be looking for " the running of the bulls" !!

Blak bart, here's a video from the guide I fish with...

Basically, you just have to cast a lure (any lure) into the water and hang on!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you WD. Still in my blankie on the couch relaxing !! Give my best to mr. WD !

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...that's a monster truth !! I know he gave you a run for the money. Nice catch, congrats brother !!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas Bass

Here's one from my future son in law. Well he at least got a ring and did ask for my blessings to have my little girl as his wife someday so far. They do spend a lot of time together doing fun things. He's a good guy and so far he's a man with a plan from what I make of him and none of those ideas of his, are off the ridiculously high expectations charts and that's a good thing imo, plus he makes a point to impress me and keeps me posted of his progress at the job. He wanted to be a firefighter and now he is one for the city of Dallas. My oldest girl, had boyfriend's who had musical career inspirations, one was a psychotic cage fighter and one with a law degree, but he never could get a job or even out of bed before 10:AM.

Attachments

• IMG952020.jpg
    IMG952020.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG952293.jpg
    IMG952293.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG952246.jpg
    IMG952246.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 36

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread