Fisher 1236-x2 Los Banos model

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
Hi folks I have a mint show room condition Fisher 1236-x2 that I want to sell as there is another detector that recently showed up for sale on the forums that I would like to try. I don't have time (right now) to post any pictures of my Fisher but I can honestly tell you it looks like it just came from the factory. The guy I bought it from bought it brand new in 2001 and only used it a couple times. I have used it twice myself and it works great. Will come with original factory box,users manual,vcr tape,stock 8" coil with coil cover. I doubt you could find a nicer condition 1236 Los Banos model. Shipped to you for $269.00 Use gift option for PayPal payment or add an additional 3%. I am about 99 % sure I want to try this other detector but if you like you can toss some trade offers at me. Feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected] Thanks! Steve.

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
Decided to keep my 1236x2, didn't realize the detector I wanted to try was as heavy as it is (4.5 pounds)just too heavy for me. And I doubt I would ever find another 1236 as nice as the one I have if I wanted to replace it. Thanks! Steve.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steve that 1236x2 is a sweet heart in disguise loves that silver oh by the way i found a ID edge fisher and been getting decent at a boys of people that use'm

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
vaquero44 said:
steve that 1236x2 is a sweet heart in disguise loves that silver oh by the way i found a ID edge fisher and been getting decent at a boys of people that use'm
Hope you enjoy and find lots with the ID Edge. Hope the weather stays nice for awhile longer for us here in the New England states.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the temp that is right now is ideal for my liking 50's 60's just like my music man!

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
vaquero44 said:
the temp that is right now is ideal for my liking 50's 60's just like my music man!
I'm with ya on the weather but give me the 80's music.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love that rockabilly stuff for sure!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions