What's new

Fisher 1266X or Update?

JohnnyRebTn

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Helenwood, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Life gets in the way and I haven't been able to metal detect for quite a few years. I have a Fisher 1266X that I used to hunt Civil War sites back in the late 80's. I want to get back into hunting the same type of relics. Is the newer machines really worth stepping up to the plate for or should I just go with my unit?
 
Life gets in the way and I haven't been able to metal detect for quite a few years. I have a Fisher 1266X that I used to hunt Civil War sites back in the late 80's. I want to get back into hunting the same type of relics. Is the newer machines really worth stepping up to the plate for or should I just go with my unit?
That detector is OLD, but it was a good one then, metal detectors have come a long way since that was released in the mid to late 80s(?).

That being said if it still works use it, if you still like detecting and and want to stick with it and you think you need to step up to a modern detector later on then you can upgrade then!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom