OBN
Gold Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2008
- Messages
- 6,896
- Reaction score
- 8,282
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Maryland Waters
- Detector(s) used
- "Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Most of the details as far as parts and how to piece togther are on the original post. Other then you will need 8 18650 cells, and like said buy brand names only. Not from Amazon or Ebay
www.treasurenet.com
Between these two post one should have a good idea on How to. This post is for the 11 hour only, 8 cell .
And these are from 2020 when I made a few. Which I no longer sale or make.
Fisher AQ Battery, How to make a 5.5 or 8 hour battery
Will be posting for those that want to do their own AQ Batteries. Will be a on going post which will have many pictures, any questions ask away, but give me a few days to get back for it is summer and I love my gold hunting. And I no longer sell or make batteries for others, just myself.. A...
Between these two post one should have a good idea on How to. This post is for the 11 hour only, 8 cell .
And these are from 2020 when I made a few. Which I no longer sale or make.







