What's new

Fisher cz5 quicksilver

Mr.Jody

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
742
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Just picked this up today at the pawnshop, any users or feedback about it?seems to work...lmao. It does work but just seeing any of you like it or not...thanks
 
Mr Jody, this is the JW Fisher forum which are Pulse detectors for professionals and wannabies. You'll get more responses in the Fisher Labs section.

The Fisher CZ5 is still a very good detector. I have the CZ6a which is just a couple upgrades or features up from yours. I had the link for the field test for the CZ-5 but can't find it now. Fisher should be able to help you with getting a manual and they still repair them if needed. But the life time warranty is void now, but they have been better with their repairs policy. :coffee2:

Good Luck,
Sandman
 
The CZ5 is a very good detector.Wish I had not sold mine and would not hesitate to buy another.When thinking of getting another one,I called Fisher to see if they still repaired them and they said that they did because the CZ3d had the same electronics so parts are not a problem.You have bought a very good unit,you don't see many people selling them,they hang on to it.
 
Thanks fellas for your response, I thought the one I had was a fisher??.but anyway, thanks. :)
 
The CZ5 I the deepect machine that I have ever owned but it does love deep iron. I beat mine to death and never had any problems with it. I was amazed of some of the coin depths with that thing. I traded it about three years ago and still wish I had it. :coffee2:
 
Still one of the best machines ever made. Unlike the newer digital machines that bounce numbers on deep silver, that needle on the CZ's will lock on and not fluctuate on good targets. Is more sensitive to iron, but its super depth is a good trade off.

- CZ user since 1995.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom