What's new

Fisher F5 coils

Snap on Man

Full Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
124
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I waited to long to buy a Tesoro as a backup detector. So I am going to try and find a Fisher F5. That was the detector I was going to buy before Teknectics dropped the price of the T2.
So what I am looking for is opinions on which coil I should add to the F5? Should it be the 5X10"DD or the 5"DD.
 
The 5x10 will give you more coverage and depth, but the 5x5 will give you better target separation in the really trashy areas.
Personally I'd go with the 5x10
 
Thanks for your opinion. That's what I was thinking.
 
F5 is one detector I always wish I had. Looks so awesome...and is definietly a performer.

Agreed on the 5x10....would be my choice over the 5in DD as it already separates "good enough" being 5 inches wide as it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom