What's new

Fisher F75 SE BIG LARGE LARGEST Coil ??

masterjedi

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi ... I have a new Fisher F75 SE and love it. Has anyone tried a large coil on an F75? Like a NEL 15" Attack coil, a factory Fisher 15" coil, a SEF 13x15" coil... etc. If so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I just might buy one :)

Thanks Gary from Oregon
 
I haven't tried it yet, but there is a NEL Storm setting here to try on my F75 LTD. :) I've heard good things about them in the relic fields, but want to see it for myself.
 
Great ... let me know what you think after a few times out with it.... Thanks Gary
 
I keep my SEF coil on my F75. I have the big one like the 15x18 I think is the size. Its huge and the hottest coil I've ever bolted onto my machine. I also have a butterfly SEF on my two whites mxt's. They are hot cols and I personally love them. If I had a radioshack brand I'd want an SEF coil for it to.
 
Tad thanks for the info...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom