❎ SOLD Fisher F75 Special Edition(Black)

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 2013-03-08_11-31-33_149.jpg
    2013-03-08_11-31-33_149.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,203

Garytopman

Jan 3, 2011
Moscow
Detector(s) used
AKA-Signum,Sorex Pro,Kondor.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just interested in the detector.A message was send to the seller.

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold

Garytopman

Jan 3, 2011
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a pity,that us sellers do not trust or do not want to make deals particular with russian buyers.
Because of exactly this fact,I want to break through all this and being as a seller,I have already made several deals with us guys as well as with other countries.
If all of us are afraid to make international deals,then,it moves to nowhere and there is no progress.
Really,100% of international deals with detectors are fullfilled to the end,all that is checked by a personal experience.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sonofa.....lol, WIsh i would have seen this before now!!!

pulltabman

Jan 3, 2009
Hello Gary,
It's not you that sellers don't trust. The post office in the US has never been able to track packages accurately once they get to Russia, and we stand the risk of losing that item without compensation. I had a TM 808 sent to Russia, and it was lost for nearly 2 months. I nearly never got compensated for the package.

Last edited:

Garytopman

Jan 3, 2011
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The seller promised to point out shipping quote right away after my message to him and I made an offer in that case.And all that was before your message here.I am surprised if you had a trouble with shipping.I suppose,it was 1 class mail international,which is not insured and nor tracked.I ordered dozens of detectors from the USA,shipped to me with Priority or Express USPS and had no problems with a delivery or with other things.
That is not a problem,that I do not have this Fisher,I need this one only for comparing with russian detectors.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the gold handled F75 and its a beast. You got a great deal. The learning curve was a lil steep for me, and it is very sensitive. It may run noisy, but you will either get used to it, or get rid of it. You are going to see your pockets fill up quickly now. Learn how to change the frequency and start with factory settings if you get frustrated. Mine does not like power lines or cell phone towers. I actually turn the sensitivity down to 30 in discrim mode at the park. You will like the 5" coil for the trash areas, its almost as deep as the 11" coil. This machine has a very quick recovery time, and you have many different tones to choose from. On old ground it goes deep. The VDI is not always on, but that has to do with the operator. Its a very fine hair to tune it in. But you don't have to be close in the tuning, it has the quick grab toggle that makes it easy to GB and pinpoint. I can pinpoint very well with mine. This is a pretty good all around machine and a good stepping stone to a more expensive machine. Sorry to hear about the international orders, I have seen some good mods being done over there in Russia with some older machines. Just keep trying.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good deal with the 2 coils. Could not have been used to much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread